The tango argentino dancing genre consists of three dances:
from tango argentino itself, from criollo vals and from milonga.
Milonga is a vital and happy tango. Maybe this is the reason why the place
where tangueros meet to dance is called - milonga.
Romatic and informal atmosphere opens a good oportunity to dance whole the evening.
Dancing partners on a milonga are changing and the couple remain together for a whole round. One round
consists of four songs, which are usually selected from one genre.
A short break between the rounds is called cortina.
During the cortina there is enough time to change partners, so for the new round new couples are formed.
The final song for whole milonga is called La Cumparsita. This well known master piece is a sign that
it is time to say goodbye.
So, let's meet at a milonga:
- Attention! There will be no milongas during the Advent time!
- MILONGA in Budatin castle in Zilina is taking place every Thurstday starting from 16th January 2020
- Place: Budatin Castle
- Time: from 18:00 till 20:00
- Symbolic Entrance (1 Euro)
- Organizers: Tango Lovers Club and Povazske Muzeum